Every student in Year 8 – 13 has access to our independent careers advisor who is a Level 7 qualified careers professional. Students will each be issued with an individual careers plan, which can be referred to throughout the student's time at STAC.
We promote the following links to help students gain greater support with their careers pathway.
- • National Careers Service - Useful information about career types, skills and CV writing.
- • National Careers Week - Events and activities at National Careers Week, backed by industry experts.
- • iCould - Videos for inspiration; first-hand accounts of what jobs are really like.
- • Careers Box TV - Exploring and listening to films about potential careers.
- • Careers4u - Videos from professionals in a wide variety of careers and sectors.
- • Go Think Big - Tips and tools to explore careers, and advice on getting work placements.
- • Target Jobs - Fill out a questionnaire and get a tailored careers report.
- • All About Careers - Take a careers test and explore different types of careers.
- • Student Ladder - Information and advice for all stages in your journey towards your career.
- • Talking Jobs - Interviews and videos from a variety of careers to get talking about the world of work.
- • Milkround - Resources to explore apprenticeships, traineeships and school leaver schemes.
- • Prospects - Career planner, careers advice and job sector information.
- • Careers Gateway - A compendium for careers and higher education knowledge.
- • Bright Knowledge - Articles about all aspects of student life, from study skills to careers and beyond.
For all careers and employability related issues please contact Mr A. Todd at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 A Level Results A* - B
2022 A Level Results A* - A
First choice university destination, 2022 leavers
2022 student poll results "I get a high standard of teaching in all my lessons"